- You have to love yourself and you have to love who you are on a daily basis. It has nothing to do with beauty, or success but it has everything to do with your emotional consciousness and the level of your self esteem. It is definitely up to you to elevate your confidence to the highest mountain. It is only then that you will have the power to become inspired and see the vision of your future.
Written by Rachel, MBA–Life Coach /Founder of Inspirational Life Studio
2. Make someone feel good about themselves and someday, someone will return the favor.
Written by Rachel, MBA–Life Coach/Founder of Inspirational Life Studio
3. You must tell yourself, no matter how hard it is and how hard it gets, “I’m going to make it”.
by Les Brown
4. Your real job in Life is to figure out as soon as possible what your purpose is, who you are meant to be and begin to honor your calling in the best way possible.
by OPRAH WINFREY
5. “We rise by lifting others.”
by Robert Ingersoll
6. The words “I’m sorry” are meaningless when they are used for the same behavior over and over again; eventually all of your good words will be taken as phony and finally ignored. Therefore, instead of bringing a dark habit into someone’s life, try bringing sunshine, laughter and inspiration.
Written by Rachel, MBA –Life Coach/Founder of Inspirational life studio
7. This feels like home to all of us but it’s not. We are all visitors here, and for only a short time. And we all have our jobs that we are meant to perform.
The people with the most important jobs are the ones who God sends to make the music and to make us laugh. Also the ones who teach us how to be kind to each other, how to be grateful, how to bear suffering without complaint, and how to be trustworthy friends. The ones who show us paths out of our isolation and darkness, and teach us to embrace and celebrate our humanity.
Written by Robert Kennedy Jr.